Ordered a $10 charging cable from DailySteals and did not get what was pictured in the order. They indicated that I had selected the wrong product. I don’t believe that I did, but accidents happen. I have no need for the product sent, so I contacted them and requested return instructions.

Though DailySteals responded to the first 2 email requests, the only information DailySteal would provide was that they charge 15% restocking fee and you pay for return shipping. Even though the cost to return the item would be almost as much as the purchase, since the item was useless to me it seemed that some refund would be better than no refund. And by now, because of the hassel with DailySteals I wanted to return it just because DailySteals was being so uncustomer friendly.

DailySteals refused to provide return instructions or a return authorization number which is required to receive credit. DailySteals would prefer to keep the $10 rather than have a satisfied customer. I am so glad I did not purchase an expensive item.

DailySteals is what they do to their customers, not a reference to their prices. Buyers beware.

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments