Paid $13.00 for a photo book deal but later found out coupon code didn't work.Email them about the issue for over a month and still not resolved.
Responding time takes longer and longer.
Now the coupon code is going to expire soon and I have a feeling that either I have to pay an extra $12 to get the photo book or I'll lose my $13.00
I've done a lot of shopping online over the years and never had such a poor customer services.There's no telephone number to call and they seem to be ignoring my email now.
Picture of their website logo makes me feel like my money has been STOLEN!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Photo Books
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "If you already live at Camden Ashburn Farms, and are experiencing similar problems, Direct your complaints to Property Manager, Ashley Smith (email@example.com). District Manager, Carrie Bolling (firstname.lastname@example.org). Or call the..."
- "I shipped my book in the middle of March, they received my textbooks a week later and I haven't received money back until TODAY May 22th! They told me they..."
- "Love seat springs were broken with a year , hardly used love seat . Called goof proof they told since it can be manufacture defect we cannot claim, called bobs..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."