Paid $13.00 for a photo book deal but later found out coupon code didn't work.Email them about the issue for over a month and still not resolved.
Responding time takes longer and longer.
Now the coupon code is going to expire soon and I have a feeling that either I have to pay an extra $12 to get the photo book or I'll lose my $13.00
I've done a lot of shopping online over the years and never had such a poor customer services.There's no telephone number to call and they seem to be ignoring my email now.
Picture of their website logo makes me feel like my money has been STOLEN!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Photo Books
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it. When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality. The..."
- "This professional legal review is for my German colleagues living in the Heidelberg, Germany area but I will write in both English and German as this site is all in..."
- "My car was vandelized, someone smashed the glass moonroof part where wind deflector is and bent the frame....husband works for Toyota also, toyota shop sent an estimate to them total..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."