DailySteals - Return refused

Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver.Contacted support three times and will not except return.

I have bought stuff there before some good some bad,returned the bad in the past without an issue. I think they play with there refurbished stuff to sell cheap and screw customers.

I will let every friend and college know never to purchase from them and will post on every Blog I can.I will never order from Daily steals again and will be filling a complaint with the BBB

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Dec 21, 2014 #919213

Thanks for the tip on Daily steals. My own experience with Logitech wireless products is that they are POS and you can expect them to quit working in about 6 months. I went through three of their keyboards before learning that. You're better off buying a cheapo like Inland. At least when it craps it won't be a surprise.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to DailySteals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about DailySteals.
Filing a new complaint about