I ordered the following:
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black
As you can see from the attached picture, the phone appears to be still locked as I get the message that the SIM isnt from Verizon, while in the webpage:
The description said:
Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
So if it won't work with Verizon carrier, why send me a VERIZON BRANDED PHONE??? Makes no sense.
I have not heard back from support. I think they don't exist.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."
- "Kirks wedding ring .. Only 1 year 4 months old. Broke in half...Bought from Jared and they won't replace it without a charge. Ridiculous. Hey...DON'T go to Jared. Signed, No return..."
- "I ordered a vase of yellow roses and white daisy's. I got a huge yellow and white bow and green leaves with three yellow mums. I was embarrassed..."
- "Macon,Ga bad customer service need to Learn that customers keep the business going!!..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."