I ordered the following:
Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Unlocked GSM Octa-Core Android Phone - Black
As you can see from the attached picture, the phone appears to be still locked as I get the message that the SIM isnt from Verizon, while in the webpage:
The description said:
Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile as well as with GSM SIM cards (e.g. H20, Straight Talk, and select prepaid carriers). Unlocked cell phones will not work with CDMA Carriers like Sprint, Verizon, Boost or Virgin.
So if it won't work with Verizon carrier, why send me a VERIZON BRANDED PHONE??? Makes no sense.
I have not heard back from support. I think they don't exist.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have always had PayPal as my # 1 choice as a form of payment for all my online transactions. I have had so much confidence in using this service..."
- "Amazon is awesome. They boast a super user-friendly site, free shipping, competitive pricing, and they are on the forefront of drone delivery. Heck, you can even order food from them!..."
- "They close you case without checking what was shipped the tracking number the provided belongs to a whole different order and I have not received what I paid for I..."
- "I ordered from this company because it's hard to find a petite size wig that's not a pixie cut. I was excited when it finally came so I could try..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..."
- "Kirks wedding ring .. Only 1 year 4 months old. Broke in half...Bought from Jared and they won't replace it without a charge. Ridiculous. Hey...DON'T go to Jared. Signed, No return..."