In July, 2015, I ordered a Fuller 3-in-1 Cordless Window Washer, which is basically a Hand-Held, Wet / Dry Vac that I was so excited about!!The $35.00 price, with Free Shipping really sounded terrific!!
It arrived, and I plugged it in to charge it as instructed, and when the charging period was up, I turned it on to try to use it.....and the noise was deafening!!! There is something wrong with it, and I cannot figure out what! It just doesn't work!! I then tried to find a way to contact Daily Steals to get a replacement (my preference) or a refund, but there was no info on anything on how to contact them.
I was not well, and time passed without being able to do anything about it, so now I am stuck with this lovely-looking Hand Vacuum that is totally useless!!
The 30 day return period is long gone, and I am sure that the product is too!I wonder if anyone out there had the same experience as mine, with this Fuller (Brush) product, or if someone got one that actually worked?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Free shipping and no tax
What I disliked
- Item did not work
- No access to customer service
- No info on how to exchange or return item or get refund
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fuller 3 In 1 Cordless Window Washer
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "It seems that every single month that I get my invoice from EBAY it is wrong. Not only that but when they credit me back for "Partial Refunds on..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."