North Bay Village, Florida
3.0
Additional Fees

In July, 2015, I ordered a Fuller 3-in-1 Cordless Window Washer, which is basically a Hand-Held, Wet / Dry Vac that I was so excited about!!The $35.00 price, with Free Shipping really sounded terrific!!

It arrived, and I plugged it in to charge it as instructed, and when the charging period was up, I turned it on to try to use it.....and the noise was deafening!!! There is something wrong with it, and I cannot figure out what! It just doesn't work!! I then tried to find a way to contact Daily Steals to get a replacement (my preference) or a refund, but there was no info on anything on how to contact them.

I was not well, and time passed without being able to do anything about it, so now I am stuck with this lovely-looking Hand Vacuum that is totally useless!!

The 30 day return period is long gone, and I am sure that the product is too!I wonder if anyone out there had the same experience as mine, with this Fuller (Brush) product, or if someone got one that actually worked?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with free shipping and no tax and stated that there is a room for improvement of item did not work and no access to customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of fuller 3 in 1 cordless window washer and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. DailySteals needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fuller 3 in 1 cordless window washer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DailySteals. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Ebay or Groupon.

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments

I am having this issue today.I purchased my husband a pair of Beats ear plugs for Christmas.

I got no receipt just a packing slip that made it impossible to find the company information. Now I am out of luck in getting my defective ear phones replaced or refunded.

Never again will I purchase from Daily Steals.They got the Steal part right...