DailySteals - Fuller Cordless Window Washer Arrived, But DOESN'T WORK!!

In July, 2015, I ordered a Fuller 3-in-1 Cordless Window Washer, which is basically a Hand-Held, Wet / Dry Vac that I was so excited about!!The $35.00 price, with Free Shipping really sounded terrific!!

It arrived, and I plugged it in to charge it as instructed, and when the charging period was up, I turned it on to try to use it.....and the noise was deafening!!! There is something wrong with it, and I cannot figure out what! It just doesn't work!! I then tried to find a way to contact Daily Steals to get a replacement (my preference) or a refund, but there was no info on anything on how to contact them.

I was not well, and time passed without being able to do anything about it, so now I am stuck with this lovely-looking Hand Vacuum that is totally useless!!

The 30 day return period is long gone, and I am sure that the product is too!I wonder if anyone out there had the same experience as mine, with this Fuller (Brush) product, or if someone got one that actually worked?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

• What I liked
    • Free shipping and no tax
  • What I disliked
    • Item did not work
    • No access to customer service
    • No info on how to exchange or return item or get refund

Reason of review:
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fuller 3 In 1 Cordless Window Washer
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #745672 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with DailySteals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 07 #1090406

I am having this issue today. I purchased my husband a pair of Beats ear plugs for Christmas. I got no receipt just a packing slip that made it impossible to find the company information. Now I am out of luck in getting my defective ear phones replaced or refunded. Never again will I purchase from Daily Steals. They got the Steal part right...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to DailySteals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about DailySteals.
Filing a new complaint about