DailySteals - Fuller Cordless Window Washer Arrived, But DOESN'T WORK!!
In July, 2015, I ordered a Fuller 3-in-1 Cordless Window Washer, which is basically a Hand-Held, Wet / Dry Vac that I was so excited about!!The $35.00 price, with Free Shipping really sounded terrific!!
It arrived, and I plugged it in to charge it as instructed, and when the charging period was up, I turned it on to try to use it.....and the noise was deafening!!! There is something wrong with it, and I cannot figure out what! It just doesn't work!! I then tried to find a way to contact Daily Steals to get a replacement (my preference) or a refund, but there was no info on anything on how to contact them.
I was not well, and time passed without being able to do anything about it, so now I am stuck with this lovely-looking Hand Vacuum that is totally useless!!
The 30 day return period is long gone, and I am sure that the product is too!I wonder if anyone out there had the same experience as mine, with this Fuller (Brush) product, or if someone got one that actually worked?
More Review Details
What I liked
- Free shipping and no tax
What I disliked
- Item did not work
- No access to customer service
- No info on how to exchange or return item or get refund
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Fuller 3 In 1 Cordless Window Washer
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I RECEIVED THIS ONE AND ANOTHER ONE Karen Burton Oct 26 (6 days ago) to me Hi again, I will do my best to walk you through the process. The vehicle is already..."
- "Me and my 3 other American freinds set up their stores with these shill, now they have just ripped us off....TTHIS IS A BLOODY SCAM...A BIG RIPOFF, THERE'S THIS GUY..."
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "My parents took my son to get a hair cut at the Smart Style within the Walmart in Beeville, Texas. The haircut he received was very crooked and looked like..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."