DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work.The prices are low but BEWARE!

What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not answer the phone. Then they will try to coerce you into paying for return shipping and then waiting until they decide if you will receive a PARTIAL refund or anything at all. Then if that does not work, they will try to tell you that it is your responsibility to contact the manufacturer and pay for more return shipping and waste more time and money.

If you file with Paypal, they will still force you to pay by demanding that you return the broken item and now UPS drop off and pickups will cost you even more money. Throughout this experience, you will be treated in an abusive, arrogant, and snide manner by a *** who calls himself the Master Thief.

The name is the only honest thing about this company.SENIORS BEWARE- this is the kind of company that rips you off and LAUGHS!

Had an Experience with DailySteals?

Comments

Delaware Fine Art Auction - Not living up to their promises Delaware Fine Art Auction " On June 1st, 2017 I purchased 2 Warhol artworks at auction from Delaware Fine Art Auction. I purchased lot #112: Warhols t-shirt and lot#113: Warhols Coca-Cola Bottle. Delaware Fine..." Read more DailySteals - Oh boy. Should have done my research about Daily Steals. DailySteals "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more Tradesy: Worst Buy/Sell Company out there Tradesy "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more