On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".
I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.
I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..."
- "I got an offer of $200 for my iPhone 5. I accepted the offer and sent them a perfect phone. Today they emailed me that upon inspection the back of..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I received a promo email for $51.27 so I decided to use it for an arrangement to a friend that was sick. I ordered the flowers online, when I..."
- "Laptop advertised in paper ad and on Internet from Walmart for $549. Found out can only order on line. Click on ad and took me to Walmart's site..."
- "I've had my sketchers for around 2 months! These are my casual shoes. I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture..."
- "I saw there ad on facebook, and those Chinese pretending to sale LV are just thieves. They need to be arrested for fraud and hazardous chemical use. They show a..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."