DailySteals - Daily Steals bizarre "not set up to ship"
On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".
I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.
I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Online Shopping
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "DailySteals advertises refurbished electronics that are supposed to work. The prices are low but BEWARE! What you will receive will be broken and not in working order. They do not..."
- "I found browsing the internet for sunglasses and clothes a website www.loveinfashion.net selling many products off China. After several days of communications, e-mails and selected a pair of sunglsases kniwn..."
- " I would like to explain my case to you as I can not understand the decision of the Aliexpress managment team! I made an order for an IRIS watch model..."
- "I am a 50% Service Connected Veterans who has his education paid for by the VA VR&E program. When I started getting adverse decisions by VR & E Officer Corliss..."
- "Epic footage found below in, what is, my first documentary short ever produced. Being self-employed, I was forced to go through healthcare.gov to get individual health insurance. The..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "Dreamr Mylo Kaye SCAM. The Biggest Mobile App FRAUD Investigation to hit Manchester, ran by Mylo Kaye; Director of Dreamr Manchester. Here you will find scam stories, with losses from..."
- "DURING THE PAST TWO YEARS I HAVE SPENT MORE THAN $2000 FOR A TOWING PACKAGE INCLUDING WIRING, PARTS FOR MY TERRY TRAVEL TRAILER AND MISCELLANEOUS ITEMS. THE LAST ITEM WAS..."