On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".
I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.
I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm in the process of sueing Quibids for selling fake generic Products I have multiple items from Logitech Kingston and beats by Dre and more not only are they fake..."
- "Jessica Zamarron lies of abuse from her ex. She lies that she sends packages and lies the products are custom made. Buyer beware! You might not get..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "My wife and I have always taken our house rabbits to Dr. Toepke, HE is a great DVM however upon arrival today, for our rabbit that kept sneezing and had a runny..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "Instead of recommending a movie theater that is close to me, fandango takes for granted that I am going to see a movie at a place that is 4 hours..."
- "This is just one instance. In past 12 months, there were at least three others. Always after making an additional "principle only" payment, Santander would then apply subsequent..."
- "After being up sold, I own that on a wheel bearing that I don't believe I needed, the 'mechanic' left another customer's wheel stud in the brake shoe/drum assembly. ..."
- "Ok im about to leave on a long trip and i wanted to get my relative a nice gift and present it when i got there. I got this lovely..."