DailySteals - Daily Steals bizarre "not set up to ship"
On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".
I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.
I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.1081a746 review #361497
You may also like
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I purchased a replacement power supply from TMART (order number: 21947664 > was delivered on Jan 6th, 2013 | “mini power adapter for apple magsafe macbook pro a1184”) After receiving..."
- "To be honest, I am extremely upset with Groupon. Both my fiancé and I have used this service for goods, and most, if not all have had to be returned..."
- "I sat at counter and had all I could do to not throw up. The stainless and shelves were nasty. The manger looked nasty. Pants dragging on floor wearing..."
- "There are 2 photos of me on here. I would like to know how they were put on this site. I am taking this to the police. I would..."
- "Bought two shirts in December and received one today being March 2nd. It looks nothing like the picture the "lace" is coming apart. The quality is horrible. My advice stay..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."