DailySteals - Daily Steals bizarre "not set up to ship"
On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".
I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.
I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Paid $13.00 for a photo book deal but later found out coupon code didn't work. Email them about the issue for over a month and still not resolved. Responding time..."
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "i ordered a few days back. I was glad that there's alwats an update I get via sms as to the status of my order. Amazingly, I finally got another..."
- "Wow, subject says it all, but a bad pixel(s) over 3/8" in size is NOT covered under their warranty on a brand new TV according to LG service... Pathetic! I..."
- "Maximus Metal Roofing in Trussville, AL (Birmingham), owned by Robert E. Brewster, Jr. put (or almost completed) putting a metal roof on my home. Mr. Brewster was very anxious..."
- "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..."
- "En carta enviada a esta persona,le explique que mi caso no iba bien, que habia mentira , corruccion y mucho peor que me querian matar,*** medicamentos y hasta accidente de..."
- "Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because..."
- "I am a small business owner. I have a small IT firms. I have 10 worker. ALAN Winkely Is a Chit and fround USA clients. He chit 100$ from my..."