DailySteals - Daily Steals bizarre "not set up to ship"

On 3 separate occasions I ordered items from Daily Steals' email offers.They instantly showed a message on the final screen saying "transaction not complete, non-matched credit card".

I called my cc company (Discover) and was told that they (Discover) did indeed show all 3 transactions marked as "approved". Daily Steals email "customer support" was double-talk, ending with "you are not set up to ship". Still have not been able to find out what that means, and they refuse to fix it.

I have given Daily Steals the approval numbers that Discover has assigned to all 3 purchases, but they refuse to act responsibly, and have not shipped any of the items I attempted to order.Thoroughly disgusted with lack of customer relations care.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 28, 2012 #575360

We sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. Please email us a j@dailysteals.com and someone will look into this situation. We hope to hear from you soon.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to DailySteals. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about DailySteals.
Filing a new complaint about